- Resources for direct support workers
Resources for workers.
Career-building resources are at your fingertips! To learn more, check out these handy resources:
- DirectCourse online classes
- DirectCourse is an online training resource. By joining the College of Direct Support, you can take free classes to help you make life in the community a priority for the people you support. To get started, simply request a learner account. Once you've established the account, you can access training anytime. Better yet, you can add completed training courses to your Direct Support Connect profile! Learn more
- Personal Care Assistance Program Manual
- Learn more about state policies that govern the PCA program, from covered services and eligibility to PCA requirements, provider requirements and more. Access the manual